Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning the LS-2000 (was: Nathan's PAW 44 - Halloween)
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:44:13 +0200

Many thanks all for the responses. I'll try cleaning the scanner's lens this
weekend.

Jay, I'm sure it wasn't a photoshop glow in my case, the effect was clearly
visible on the raw scans of both slides and negs.

> ... careful cleaning with Q-tips and lens fluid.

What exactly are Q-tips? We might just call them something different here,
or maybe it's time for me to investigate the lens cleaning section at a
shop.

Michael

(Johannesburg, South Africa)

Replies: Reply from "Harold Gess" <harold@nabumedia.com> (Re: [Leica] Cleaning the LS-2000 (was: Nathan's PAW 44 - Halloween))