Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cleaning the LS-2000 (was: Nathan's PAW 44 - Halloween)
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:42:21 +0200

OK, I've figured out what Q-tips are, thanks all. That's what I sort-of
guessed, but I thought I'd ask.

I'll have a go at cleaning the scanner, although I probably won't get my
hands on it for a week or two :( .

Maybe by then I'll have a few leica III pictures to show around - I've been
spending lunches running around with the thing, everyone asks me if it's a
digital camera!

Michael

  Michael Abbott  m@mabot.com
       www.mabot.com