Subject: Re: [Leica] I Love the LUG!!!!!
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 20:27:48 -0700

Leicas are like tobacco when it was first brought to Europe. A gentleman
could always light his pipe and be welcomed at a table and smoke and
talk.
In a similar vein, just the previous weekend I was sitting at a table in
Berkeley, M6 at a slight distance on the table to avoid any soup
splatter. Next thing I know, I'm having a LUG style debate with two
individuals over the real meaning of photojournalism. All due to Tom's
softie on the M6. Half an hour later, I know it was short by LUG
standards, a family friend finally pulls me away from the conversation.
It turned out, after we introduced ourselves that those two taught
photography at the city college.
Nothing like a Leica for great conversation.

Best
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] I Love the LUG!!!!!)