Subject: Re: [Leica] I Love the LUG!!!!!
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 21:39:30 -0400

on 5/8/01 8:26 PM, Tina Manley at images@InfoAve.Net wrote:

> Me too, Robert!   The LUG changes photography from a solitary endeavor to a
> community effort.

Thirded. The LUG is a wonderful place, even if it drives us all nuts from
time to time. The spectrum of opinion, knowledge, experience and humor here
is amazing.

This was my third 'home' on the net (after misc.writing.screenplays and the
Cowabunga! mailing list) but although those two withered on the vine the LUG
never has. Okay, now I have Streetphoto which I pay more attention to as
admin, but the great thing about the LUG is that stuff comes out of left
field at you. And, not to wind anyone up, that's why I've enjoyed Oddmund's
contributions... well written, provocative, and from a place I'm not.

Makes you realise how much the net has changed all our lives.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] I Love the LUG!!!!!)