Subject: Re: [Leica] LEE'S WEEK 17
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:47:05 -0400

At 11:22 AM 4/27/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Stayed close to home for this week
>(http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=52810). The
>kids (yeah, the daughter-with-a-will-of-her-own refused to look at the lens)

A wonderful nice and close-up portrait Lee that could have been made better
only by having F(?) look the same place as the
'daughter-with-a-will-of-her-own' was looking if she was being uncooperative.

>the boat with Reala,

This one is technically fine, I guess. I don't know why it doesn't do it
for me. (Maybe because I live in Maine where derelict boats are everywhere
on the coast and soo many postcards images of them seem cliche after a while.)

Probably just me.
:)

Eventually I'll get some of the rolls I shot this week developed and I'll
put a picture up.
I've been working on a commercial portfolio and have had a few appointments
this week to show it so maybe I'll increase my now workload to something
approaching full time with other than Wedding work, just in time for the
busy season. (Then again, maybe I'll be forced to go out and get a real job
again....ain't life grand like that?)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://www.GoodPhotos.com