Subject: Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:33:31 -0700

No wonder she's reordering. Nice shot. I would mention that for my taste
the hair light -stage left- is a little too hot, a little low, and a little
too far forward. Could also scrim the shoulder a bit or snoot the hair
light. God, that sounds picky, but it's not meant to be :-)

>At 11:48 AM 1/24/01 -0600, George wrote:
>>Week 4 PAW up and open to comments and critique, public or

Replies: Reply from (Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW)
Message from Doug Herr <> (Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey)