Subject: Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW
From: MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:56:02 -0500

Great Studio Hassy shot. I love working with full hair in a portrait like
that. Good use.
I'd have maybe straightened her shoulders (arched her back or lifted her
shoulder) a bit more though...she's got a bit of a "hump" going on.

Focus is dead on. Model has stunning eyes. (I am captivated by nice
eyes...what can I say...)

Do you have a cosmetologist on staff, do it yourself, or have the model do
her own makeup?

Carpe Luminem,
Michael