Subject: Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:52:45 -0700

George wrote:
>Unfortunately I'm working with too low ceilings and in
>too small a space.

Me, too - my (studio/darkroom) landlord looked at me like I was crazy when
I asked him to pull the suspended ceiling out of the place before I moved
in, but the extra couple feet really helps. My place has that "Nouveau
Industrial" look with all the air ducts and plumbing snaking around up
there. We also hosed the whole place - walls and (bare) ceilings - with
dark grey. Really improved "control".

What a life - What a "Hobby" !!

shan