Subject: Re: [Leica] More PAW's question re comments asked for.
From: Mark Rabiner <>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:21:16 -0800

> Personally, I think that the low-tech approach is much better.  To post a
> critique, simply include a link in your plain ASCII text email message to
> where the picture can be seen, and then write your critique in that same
> plain ASCII text email message.  That way, you can have the email text up at
> the same time as the browser window -- and you can refer to what the author
> is writing about as you read the critique.
> M.
> --
> Martin Howard

How about Specialization, categorization !!!
 a slot of all negative comments and another slot for the positive?
	a slot of tech criticisms and a slot for aesthetic criticisms.
That way we'd know which slot to ignore?!!!

Mark (insert good news here) Rabiner
Portland, Oregon

updated temporary Website by "Foxy":
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)