Subject: Re: [Leica] A dicey proposition
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:52:21 -0400

Check out the latest ebay offering from our Freund Herr Klaus Lang:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=397569217

A couple of weeks ago he wanted at least $28 for a single plastic sync post
cover, but this is even more weird.

BTW, you have four hours to get your bid in.  If you do buy them, your
package will be postmarked "Wetzlar".  That's worth a couple hundred bucks
right there.

Craig
"I'm selling my Leica boxes and retiring in" Boston