Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: DR. BLACKTAPE AWAKENS
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:08:13 -0400

Regarding Dr. Blacktape's ready dismissal of the Leica H:

Careful consideration of recent threads indicates a subtle but ugly
undercurrent of class warfare brewing among certain LUG members.  As do many
of our discussions, this one may get out of hand before it's over.  Before
too many days have passed we may all be judged as individuals by the sheer
number of Leicas we own.  In light of this, the heretofore underrated Leica
H may gain status and importance quickly.  Timely placement of an order for
15 or 20 may be prudent.

Craig
"if Ted owns 9 I own 10" Boston

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: DR. BLACKTAPE AWAKENS)