Subject: Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:07:41 -0400

on 10/8/00 11:55 am, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:

> Ever bring a case with a couple of Leica M bodies and 4 or 5 lenses on a
> vacation?
> And I ask Dante A Stella that too.
> Should not be an unexpected question on the Leica users group list!
> You guys are having loads of fun playing with your camera collections if I had
> cathedral ceiling above me I'd want to get the shot and not be fooling around
> with a myriad of cameras.
> And with Leica M glass.

On vacation I take either zero or one camera. Zero if I want a real holiday.
If I take the camera, it has two lenses. It's a holiday, right?

Sometimes I want to see the world not through a viewfinder.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] A dicey proposition)