Subject: [Leica] Re: Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 17:41:44 -0700

Miro,

I don't understand. Could you please repeat what you said?

Is it that Arnie is the only person that can hand hold a Hasselblad? If so,
I'll tell my daughter (many LUGgers know her, tall and thin) so she can put
her Hasselblad system up for sale. Wow... and up until now, she was taking
such great photographs with her Hasselblad.

Bummer!!!

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica)
Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica)