Subject: RE: [Leica] Vest/jacket pocket's
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 07:24:02 -0400

I often carry an M6 with the pre-aspheric, dozen bladed, 35 Summicron in a
suit jacket pocket, the lens shade, film, and a skinny Tele-Elmarit with
shade reversed is in another pocket.  It sags a bit but not so much that I
find it an inhibition, and with this gear I am prepared for almost anything.
If I am wearing relatively baggy trousers, this kit will also fit in the
side pockets.