Subject: Re: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:22:57 -0400

In May I spent ten days shooting in New Mexico. I left the M system at home
and took only my Bronica GS-1 system (6x7 format). I shot about 50 rolls,
80% hand-held, and returned with quite a few keepers -- and, yes, sore
shoulders. I wanted to get the advantage of the larger image size.

Did I miss features of the M system? Sure: the wide shot capability (SA 21
f3.4), less volume and weight, its unobtrusiveness and silence, and its
somewhat better glass. But one glance at the 100SW and Provia III chromes
in 6x7 format on the light table made the sore shoulders worth it.///Dick
Baznik