Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon RF mount
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:54:42 GMT

I think respondents missed the point :-)   Imagine the best LTM camera ever
made (IIIf, IIIg?) with the biggest piece of 50mm glass ever made hanging on
the front! It almost doesn't matter how well it works :-)

Yes, the M mount fits an f/1.0 lens, but the M mount is bigger and closer to
the film than LTM. Apples and oranges.

- --Michael