Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon RF mount
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:30:40 -0400

i owned the lens and the 7. the .95 mt is on the outside of the the ltm,
just as the contax ll mt had an inside and outside mt. the reason for the
outside mt on the canon 7 was the enormous weight of the .95 plus the fact
that threading it into a ltm would have reduced its effective aperature.
ralph