Subject: Re: [Leica] Fungus in viewfinder
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:33:12 BST

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion. Following recommendations from several people on
this list I got in touch with Peter Grisaffi here in the UK. He gave me a
rough estimate for the work and was very helpful indeed. As a result of his
and other people's comments I've decided not to buy the fungal M4. I am now
considering an M3 which I've inspected briefly, and I've decided that
whatever M I eventually get will go to Peter Grisaffi for a CLA.

Cheers,

Bob