Subject: RE: [Leica] bob kramer & week 15
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:02:03 -0400

	[BOB KRAMER]  Thanks, Kyle.  Since I don't know anything about
filters or Mont Blanc pens, I am forced to toss out pictures in order to
contribute to the list.  ;-)

> shows, i think, that bob has found a very unique place in "little five
> points" this image looks strangely surreal

	[BOB KRAMER]  Yes!  And the experience of it was strangely surreal.
I must have walked by this spot a thousand time, and then this one time I
stop to glance in and find a whole different world that I had never "seen"
before.  The woman seemed to be distraught about something, but I really
couldn't tell for sure.  She may have just been talking on a cell phone or
napping or just bored.  Still, I was a little self conscious thinking she
might be distraught.  But I went ahead and took a photo, thankful that the
camera was quite enough not to bring notice to what I was doing, and moved
on down the street.

	I have walked past this spot several times since seeing the image on
film, but it isn't there anymore.  Everything is different in some way that
I can't describe.  Kind of strange really.

> the scan seems a tad dark to me and i think i can see compression
> legacies. the large image size is a little small to me, i'd like to see
> something about 800 pixels across

	[BOB KRAMER]  There are certainly good reasons I have joined
Johnny's Digital Silver list!  I may try to rework this image to see if I
can improve it some.

	Bob Kramer