Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 15
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:30:23 -0400

At 06:10 PM 7/19/00 -0400, Bob Kramer wrote:
>Yes!  And I'm not one of 'em!   But I like my Summicron anyway.  Here it is
>in action one more time:
>
>http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/15.html
>
>As you can see, not a newspaper or MTF chart in sight.  :-)

Very nice photo Bob.
I put my ancient 6" projector lens "loupe" up to the screen of my laptop
and sure enough '15.html' has pixels the same size as all of the other
great works that I've seen from LUG! Don't sell yourself short, you must be
doing something right. I like your Summicron too. ;-)

Carpe Lumen,
Michael