Subject: RE: [Leica] Any expert level R-Leica users?
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 08:36:32 -0400

> I hope this answers your question.
> ted

Yes, thank you.  Aren't there two winders for the R8?  Their brochure shows
a beast of a 'motor drive' and then a somewhat svelte 'motor winder'.  Any
issues you could advise on for either of these.  I am inclined to like the
'motor winder' because of its smaller size.

And...size wise, how does the R8 compare to the M6?  The R8 has to be
thicker, just because it has a mirror to swing out of the way...  Does it
 feel much bulkier than the M6?  One of my reasons for really liking the M6
is the small size, I really am a minimalist when it comes to gear (aside
from the UV filter that is ;-), and the smaller the better...

Replies: Reply from "Marthe.Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Any expert level R-Leica users?)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Any expert level R-Leica users?)