Subject: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:22:37 EDT

Simon:

Lovely photos!  They make a great argument for buying the Noctilux lens!  And
I was all set to limit my M6 photography to only 2 lenses - the 35mm
Summicron ASPH and the 90mm Summicron APO ASPH!  Oh well, back to the drawing
board (or the bank loan application).  Now, how much can a 50mm/f1.0 lens
possibly cost?.....

Muhammad

P.S.  I too have a daughter named Sophie.  I will have to post some photos of
her on the web soon.

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance
Graham School of Management