Subject: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:41:52 EDT

I had no idea that Jim Kuehl had such a colorful past!  I bought a lens from
him recently and found him to be extremely polite and helpful.  This was a
very pleasant change from the brusque and professional B&H salesmen I had
dealt with numerous times in the past.  I am planning to buy more Leica
lenses from him in the future.  I thought his prices were a little lower than
Don Chatterton or Tamarkin for the same grade of equipment.

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance
Graham School of Management
Saint Xavier University