Subject: RE: [Leica] B&H Photo
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:30:29 -0400

Bill, I'm not quite sure I understand the point of your comment.  KEH was
the only one who claimed to have the item in stock at the time, and
secondly, the item was NEW, so their potential mis-grading was not going to
be an issue.  Perhaps you could help me understand why shame would be
involved?

- ----------
From: 	Bill Satterfield

This is the reason, there are more than 1 photo dealer. Ist time shame on
me,
2nd time shame on you.

Austin Franklin wrote:

> > KEH charges $9.95 shipping for any order costing less than $100.  It's
> > stated very plainly in the section on ordering.
>
> Er, right.  Thanks, I was well aware of that when I placed the order.  I
> did not say I was unaware of the shipping charge.  I did agree to it,
when
> I placed the order in the first place.  What I said was that it wasn't
> initially refunded with the return of the mis-marked item, and also that
> believe $9.95 is excessive for shipping a plastic lense cap that cost
only
> $4 tops to ship.
>
> I also understand why they charge that, it's easier for them, but that
> doesn't mean I have to like it, or that I believe it is fair.

em

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] B&H Photo)