Subject: [Leica] Kilts on a Kloudy Day
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 14:39:45 +1000

Howdy all.

I finished my morning's shoot of the Scottish dancers groups a few hours ago.

And perfect light was the theme of the morning.  A light to medium
overcast, as if made to order.

In the end I used Reala, just as I usually do, with exposures around
1/60th mostly, but a few at a 45th and one set at a 24th!  That is
getting a bit low, I'll admit, but tripod, mirror pre-release and
electronic remote release will have evened the score.

Thanks for the responses to my earlier question on your favorite 400
speed colour neg film.

regards

Rick Dykstra