Subject: [Leica] Neg film recommendations please
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:50:14 +1000

Hi folks,

Need your thoughts on neg films.

On Monday I'll be shooting a number of groups of people wearing kilts
(35 people in each group).

The venues range from steps outside halls to inside the halls, with high ceilings.

Given the range of light I'll be in, indoors and out, and that its
looking like being a sunny winter day for the outdoor shots, I was
thinking of using Fuji NPH400 in my R8, with 50/2 and Metz 50.

So, do you have a favorite 400 speed neg film, for an application like
this.  Has anyone used Royal Gold 400?

Regards

Rick Dykstra

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Neg film recommendations please)