Subject: [Leica] Re: sync at 1/500 sec
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 06:03:03 -0700 (PDT)

Bummer.  The mode to enable multiple bursts on the Nikon SB25 is only
selectable when the flash is mounted on my Nikon.  Furthermore, I
don't think I'm going to be using it in any mode on my Leica again.
After just a couple minutes, it started smelling really hot.  First
time it's ever done that.  Back to the Vivitar 283 for me.