Subject: [Leica] Smaller Ever ready case for M6
From: Peter Zak <pzak@hal.flex.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:44:48 +1000

Greetings,

I've currently got the (n)ever ready leather case for my M6, it is really
larger than it has to be.  It has what could really be best described as a
1/2" spacer at the bottom, and the front is large enough to carry an M6 with
a Noctilux - my combo of an M6 with a 35mm Summicron only needs a case that
it MUCH smaller.

Was such a case produced, and any clues where it could be found ?

Regards,

PZ.

Replies: Reply from Austin Burbridge <sprezzatura@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Smaller Ever ready case for M6)
Reply from "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Nikon LS-2000 Scanning)