Subject: [Leica] the camera doesn't lie info
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:46:32 -0700

Ladies and gentlemen,     an error on my part!

Unfortunately I discovered this after sending last evening.  When you
open the page you have to click the month.......  February 2000, that
opens the page where the article is, partially! ......  But the worst
part I discovered,  to read the complete article, Le Monde Diplomatique
want you to buy the international subscription.     Sorry folks, as I
gave the web site address from a hard copy I have and didn't realize
that to read the complete piece you had to pay for a subscription.

In any event,  if you go back to look, there is an opening of the
article, it's the last one listed as you scroll down on the February
2000 page.

ted