Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #191
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:35:24 -0400

At 06:46 PM 6/20/00 -0700, john wrote:
>Martin Howard wrote:
> >
> > Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:
> >
> > > To me the bigger question, since you were hired to do the
> > > "project" (don't we love that term?), did the "client" ask for dark,
> fuzzy
> > > pictures?
> >
> > Or, did the clients know that he was going to post the pictures on a
> mailing
> > list with 700 members world wide?  Maybe not what they initially had in
> mind
> > when they approached him...?
> >
>I believe he stated earlier he had thier permission to post the photos here.
>John Shick

Sorry, I missed Martin's post somewhere....the couple are exhibitionists
and very comfortable at the idea of being displayed online.
I sent them to the link first before posting it anywhere publicly. Their
only request was that I keep them anonymous which I have done.

While my releases and contracts allow me to use the images that I create in
any manner that I choose (stated so in plain English,) I generally do not
use any client's image without their permission. That would be scummy and
bad for business overall as I rely on word of mouth and my website for
pretty much all of my future business.

Thanks John.

Carpe Lumen,
Michael