Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:51:41 -0500

Dave,

>Who's under rating those lenses? Everything I've read about the 35 and 85
>Summilux Rs is that they are top notch. I wish I had one of each.

Perhpas I should have said that I have read very little about either lens.
What I have read has compared the 75/1.4 M as superior to the 80/1.4.
However, I don't really know what was meant about 'superior.'  I hardly
remember reading anything about the 35/1.4-R.

Pascal is a great boster of both lenses.  When I was thinking about buying
the 80 he e-mailed me a number of high resolution pics taken with it.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX