Subject: Re: [Leica] why are you posting this to the Lug???
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:47:50 +0100

B. D. Colen wrote

snip:  there are an awful lot of people who produce
really mundane wasted film

Surely this should be prefixed with "IMHO", since that is your opinion and
perhaps not that of others, especially those who took the pictures and maybe
do not feel their efforts are wastin film.  After all, I suspect even those
pros here in the LUG stated by "wasting film" before their technique evolved
and matured.

Simon

ASSES

Replies: Reply from "AWSteg" <upstream1@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] why are you posting this to the Lug???)