Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: 6-9-00 *the great 5% off sale*
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:24:19 EDT

We are authorized Leica USA dealers and answer all emails with unmatched
speed. We accept Visa/MC/Discover and always delivery what we quote with a
MBG.

Many of you know, and some of you don't, that Leica offers dealers the chance
2x per year to order demo gear for 5% off normal price.

We can buy two of each item in this one colossal order.

I am preparing to purchase several "new demo" items for my showroom to simply
have around, but I will like to offer to the LUG 5% off any of the USA gear
that I can purchase on this order.

The order will be placed in about 2 weeks, and yes all the gear has full
passport warranty. The gear is UNUSED and different then the demos that we
sell with 1 year Leica warranty that are often opened and/or used. These, for
all purposes but price, are the same as new USA gear.

If you are interested in purchasing any new USA gear, please let me know and
I'll quote you a price and see if it qualifies for the "store demo" price.
Most gear does qualify from what I have experienced.

Thanks for your interest. -Rich/The Photo Village, Inc.

NOW IN STOCK:

Leica 2000 Handbook of the Leica System. $20

Tidbits and specials this week:

R8 demo body, Mint in box, 5 year Leica warranty, complete $1345
R8 grid screen, Mint in box (cardboard box wrinkled) complete $55
Motor Winder R8 w/1 year Leica warr. $385
Leica 19f2.8 new import $1995
Leica 100f2.8 Macro, new import $1895
5x Leica Loupe, (slide holder on order and delivered as soon as we get it to
the individual who purchases this Mint in box Leica USA demo ) $155
14404 M lens carrier (attaches to bottom of M camera, holds one lens) Mint $90
Minox GT-X kit was $295, now $265
Minox GT-E Exc++ with 1 year Leica warr. $289
Minox TLX demo w/1year Leica warr. $805
Minox TLX demo w/ 1 year Leica warr. & flash $865
Minox 6x16 monocular, Mint, 1 year Leica warr. $75
Minox Windwatch demo/1 year warr. $79
Leica RTs projector, demos, accessories too, please inquire
Billingham #335 bag in Khaki, Leica Demo/Exc+ $245
Leica C1 -demo w/1 year Leica warr. $355
Leica Z2x, black, Leica demo with 1 year warranty $245
Nikon F5, Exc++ $1695

Leica M6 .85 TTL chrome, new Import SPECIAL $1625
Leica 35f2.0 Summicron ASPH, Mint in case, shade/cap, UNUSED $1245 SPECIAL
50f1.5 ASPH Nocton SM, black, new import $569 SPECIAL
Leica 90f2.0 APO ASPH black, new import SPECIAL PRICE $1550 this week
Leica 135f3.4 APO Teylt, Mint demo in box, 1 year Leica warr. Unused $1545
Please call the showroom at (212) 398-0402 or email here. We have many other
items that are not listed, please ask. We stock and sell the full line of
Leica USA gear.

MC/Visa/Discover all accepted. Please leave a message if we are not in!

thanks,
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.
(212) 398-0402