Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone using the Leica Handgrip M?
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:27:04 +0100

Muhammad

I use my M grip all the time.  It gives a more ergonomic and secure feel to
the M6 and is useful for extracting the camera from my Fogg bag where it
sits on its side.

Simon

Amateur efforts at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica

 Muhammad Chishty wrote:

> > In an earlier post I had requested advice from LUGers regarding the
choice
> of
> > a portrait lens (90mm or 135mm) for use with a Leica M6 TTL.  Many
thanks
> > all of you who responded so quickly with good information and
suggestions.
> > Since this is going to be a relatively long and heavy lens on the M6
TTL,

Message from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> (Re: [Leica] Anyone using the Leica Handgrip M?)