Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone using the Leica Handgrip M?
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:57:24 +0100

Bill

Agree with the winder and metering, but the grip is very useful, especially
with larger lenses such as the 90 AA and Noctilux.  With lenses of that
weight and value I like to keep a firm grip on my investment.

Simon

Amateur efforts at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica

Bill Magness wrote:

> Keep it simple, the beauty of the Leica is its small size, add the grip
and the winder and matrix metering and soon you'll have a F100 (nikon).