Subject: [Leica] Anyone using the Leica Handgrip M?
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 01:45:27 EDT

In an earlier post I had requested advice from LUGers regarding the choice of
a portrait lens (90mm or 135mm) for use with a Leica M6 TTL.  Many thanks to
all of you who responded so quickly with good information and suggestions.
Since this is going to be a relatively long and heavy lens on the M6 TTL, I
am considering getting the Leica Handgrip M.  Tamarkin in NYC sells it for
about $100.  I was wondering how many of you out there use it on a daily
basis (or perhaps with a telephoto lens).  Is this something which will help
hold the camera and lens firmly and avoid the shakes?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Muhammad Chishty

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D.