Subject: Re: [Leica] Rigid mount lens
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:51:30 -0700

Ebert Steele wrote:
> That is the way I have always understood it, as well. There is a
> Summarit on eBay identified as a "rigid mount" and when I
> inquired of the author of the auction he responded simply  "it is
> a rigid mount."  <<<<<<<<

Rigid mount?  hummmmmmmm. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy interesting!

As I recently acquired a very very rigid mount, like rigor mortise riged
 80-200 for an R camera!  Anyone interested in a mint condition rigid
mount for a nominal fee?  ;-)

ted

Message from Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] Rigid mount lens)
Message from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Rigid mount lens)