Subject: [Leica] GRUMPIES are over ! ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:02:57 -0700

Hey Guys & Gals,

To say I haven't been my usual "jovial self" this past week is putting
it mildly, as you well know from my rants on everything from Life and
Leica lens smashing.

So let it beknown, that as of this morning maybe the Gods have given me
a pain break and I'll endevour to be a civil poster and contributor once again.

Hey everyone has a bad day, but jeeeeeesh ten days in a row?  C'mon give
me a break I'm not as bad as I've sounded. ;-)

ted...  the jovial old fart is back!