Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R: Is It Worth It?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 16:44:02 -0600

Both the M and the Leicaflex cameras have contiuously variable shutters.
With the M between 1/8 and 1/15, and, 1/30 and 1/60 you stick to the indents
otherwise anything goes (this is where the various slow and intermediate
speed trains kick in and one is expected to behave). The M6 meter is not
calibrated for such shenanigans but the shutter functions the same.

John Collier