Subject: Re: [Leica] new arrival
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 15:03:34 -0600

Is it the lens cap or the shade cap you do not like? I never even looked at
my lens cap. It is just one of those quick snap-on caps like the N**** ones.
I really like how securely the shade cap attaches but it is easy to quickly
remove as well. Perhaps you have the first style of shade and cap? The
numbers on mine are: shade - 12589, and shade cap - 14040. Just wait till
you see the negs!

John Collier