Subject: RE: [Leica] Ebay
From: "Paul Huang" <phuang@pmsoft.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:53:30 +0800

I just got a great deal.

Like New 50F2.8 Elmar chrome current version complete for $450.

Great stuff.

Paul
Date:	Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:20:19 -0700
From:	Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Subject:	[Leica] Re: eBay

>At 12:20 PM 4/14/00 -0700, Rich wrote:
>
>>      It irks me to see stuff on eBay sometimes, like selling a 21mm
>>Leitz M lens and not only listing the finder separately, but the front
>>and rear lens caps separately as well.  I won't deal with them, ever.
>>
>>                                                 Rich Lahrson

I have found many many bargains on eBay. You simply have to know what you
want and know the max you will pay. And ask questions of the seller.
I recently bought a Seal 500T dry mount press for $916 which includes
shipping. $3000 new with shipping. It will dry mount a 20x24 in one press.
It will almost do a 30x40 in one press. I get it tomorrow. And it is
guaranteed. If there is a problem, they will have it fixed.
I also bought a Hasselblad sheet film back, film cutter, seven holders, and
appropriate Nikor developing tank for $150.
Two Nikor tanks, a one liter and a two liter tank, five 120 reels and four
35mm reels (these tanks are the old good tanks, extruded, not welded) for
$65.
A 63mm EL Nikkor enlarging lens for $130, new, with US warranty.
You just have to pay attention to the details.
Jim