Subject: [Leica] nokton v. summilux first impressions
From: "Paul Huang" <phuang@pmsoft.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:44:42 +0800

Hi Johnny,

Excellent review!  I agree with you totally.  The bokeh from the summilux is
really something.  I took several photographs (wide open, indoors) of my
friend's toddler recently in Thailand and when the results came out, the
remarks was WOW! the quality is worth buying a Leica.  My version is black
with detachable hood came with a M5.

Cheers,

Paul
Singapore