Subject: [Leica] Enlarger Question
From: prasepe@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 00:08:7= +2400

Fellow LUGgers,
This question is somewhat off-topic, but not really since we all want prints
from our Leica negs to look as good as possible...right? Do you use glass or
glassless neg carriers? If glass, is it normal glass or anti-newton ring
glass? TIA for your help.

Dan, I have already been to Freestyle's website to check out the Oriental
paper...prices look reasonable too! I will most definitely be trying it
out...have made many, many prints on the old "G" line. Thanks for mentioning
it.

Best regards,
Alan

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered