Subject: Re: [Leica] was stole designs. now geezers! :)
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 20:40:00 EST

...and let's keep in mind that that's all coming from young 70years'old that
cleans his lens with his not so young shorts!!
There you go Ted,  tell'em all!

Francois

tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

 Dave,

 Damn boy my feelings are really hurt! :) :) old Geezer and geezerettes in
 deed!:)   Hell my wife would break yer arm son known you referred to her as
 a geezerette! and she's about to do the 70 herself. :)

 just 'cause I'm comin to the big 7 0 doesn't mean I'm age challenged, Hell
 I'm   youth challenged, I'm  going to be a youthful old son of a geezer a
 long time yet!   Damn well intend to be pumping those Leica's of mine for
 some time to come, so I don't want any you 50 year youn'uns thinking I'm an
 "old geezer!" Not just yet! :)  See me in about 35 more! :)

 Hell boy there's too many places to see and photograph with that old Leica
 glass!  Like I've some M lenses that are 32 years working in my hands and I
 want to be working them when I can say, " bought these back in '67! Damn
 fine glass for an old lens, knew how to make 'em back then!" :)

 Now all of this is in my mind and if there is any challenged things around
 here it's getting to be the damn body! Well OK the mind a tad. :) (Well you
 all  know that without me telling you.):)  But the truth is, "Attitude and
 a Leica will keep you young for a long time, as long as you think young at
 heart!"  That of course and you get excited hot flashes when you see a
 pretty face and a mini skirt blowin in the breeze! :)

 Let's think old geezers are here forever as each and everyone eventually
 gets there, so it can't be too bad! :) Besides think of all the seniors
 benefits you waited so long for.:)  All in fun folks, hell if by now you
 haven't developed a sense of humour, then you really are an old geezer! :)
 ted