Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Chemistry Questions The ultimate advice in processing
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 15:53:54 -0500

Alan-
Those old papers were, alas, on the way out when I started in the early
60s'. I have always loved the Brovira and Portriga papers, and hope to try
ne new one suggested here.
I know a lot of papers are geared to the 'Rapid' processors and incorporate
developers in the paper emulsion, but the never seemed to have the
'richness'
I hear Freestyle is going to carry the Oriental papers at competative
prices!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com