Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 15:41:02 -0500

Tom-
Okay, now clear one other thing up for me- You state the pharmacist mixes a
1% solution of the KI solution for you- I got that.
Now-  Do you dilute it to the .001% ( very very dilute!) solution that you
add to the Beutler formula at the rate of 50ml per liter of stock solution?
Once I get that cleared up, I'm ready to try it!
Also have you done any film in a tank on a roller, a la JOBO?
Thanks!

Dan  ( Honey! What's this green stuff on my beam balance?!)  :o
dwpost@msn.com