Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica PAD, meaning, drink.
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:16:03 -0800

Greetings

I had a chance to meet up with fellow lugger George Hartzell (and a mutual
friend) for a little PAD shooting.  George took us to Albany Point which
started life many years ago as a dumping ground for busted concrete and
other construction junk.  It was subsequently back-filled and has grown up
with sea grass.  The photo gods blessed us with a wonderful sunset right
down the center of the Golden Gate (in fact, right between the towers of the
Golden Gate bridge).

We're the pictures meaningful?  Hard to say that yet another picture of the
sun setting through the GG is meaningful in any cosmic sense but if the
other choice was sitting at home or in the office, they were damn
meaningful.  To steal a worn old saw, "the worst afternoon shooting sunsets
is better than the best day at the office."

To pull some of the other themes through:

1) We were freezing and drank hot tea afterwards so that probably means we
aren't real photographers.
2) I don't think we broke one of the Leica ten commandments (see previous
post).

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg