Subject: [Leica] Tennessee/NW Ala./NE Ga photo outing???
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:23:33 -0600

Hello LUG,

  Yesterday  I  made a post following up on one of Bill Grimwood's about
  doing a photo outing to the JD distillery.

  I am not kidding here.
  1) the area around there is rather pretty, even pretty in winter.
  2) It would be fun. If there is time I know several photogenic spots
  around  the  area  (remember my day job is working as a photographer
  for the company that makes the Tennessee vacation guide)
  3)Bill  Grimwood  is  one  heck  of a great guy...can't say much for
  myself  but  I guarantee you would enjoy spending the day with Bill.
  (assuming Bill comes along)

  So come on any of you folks in the area want to do it?

  If not Jack Daniel's maybe Sewanee, a beautiful university on 10,000
  acres based on Oxford University in England? I spent part of my wild
  times  in  college  there  a  beautiful  setting and great sandstone
  buildings....

  Any other suggestions?

  Somewhere  the  fellows  from  Atlanta  would be willing to come to?
  Can't  think  of much pretty in NW Ga, but is there some thing in
  NE Alabama?

  If   no   one   from   the  south,  how  about  Ky?   Any  LUGS  in
  Louisville/Lexington want to come down to the Bowling Green area?

Best regards,
 Harrison
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com