Subject: Re[4]: [Leica] LeicaBooze--let's get real.
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:08:12 -0600

Wednesday, Wednesday, January 06, 1999, Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be wrote:

> Sorry Harrison, but it is well known that the best beers are brewed here in Belgium. Have you ever tasted a good trappiste?
> Nathan?
> Francisco
> Brussels

Sorry,  Francisco, no I have not. I would love to try one. I just know
that  when  I  was  in  Scotland  about 10 years ago they had the most
wonderful dark brew (pint of heavy) I have ever had.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.