Subject: Re: [Leica] Print Film,
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 20:50:02 +0100

Darrell,

Try Fuji Superia 800, if that is adequate speed. The results are wonderful for
this speed. I just shot a roll at my son's football game on a typical dark,
cloudy Belgian fall afternoon. The results are brilliant and you absolutely
cannot tell that this is an 800 speed film.

And I didn't even use my Leica ;-)

Nathan

Wood, Darrell (London) wrote:

> Help,
>
> I normally use Provia/Velvia/Ilford3200.  Can any body suggest slow & fast
> Colour print film which  will not reduce benefit of using an M6.
> P.S has any body any feedback on Kodak Potra v Fuji.
>
> I try and avoid flash is there any way to use flash with the 21m or will I
> have to use fast colour film
>
> Thanks
>
> Darrell

- --